This week I just wanted to give a lighthearted dose of happiness to you all. 🙂 Quotes make me instantly happier and shift my view of the world so here are 7 quotes for peace and purpose. I hope you enjoy!
Peace & Contentment:
- You don’t have to move mountains. Simply fall in love with life. Be a tornado of happiness, gratitude, and acceptance. You will change the world just by being a warm, kind-hearted human being. – Anita Krizzan
- Be the moon and inspire people even when you’re far from full. – K.Tolnoe
- I am better off healed than I ever was unbroken. – Beth Moore
- Stop asking why they keep doing it, and start asking why you keep allowing it. – Unknown
Purpose & Dreams:
- Don’t let schooling interfere with your education. – Mark Twain
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
- Look closely at the present you are constructing, it should look like the future you are dreaming. – Alice Walker
Comment your own favorite quote below!